1. the Ocean "Permian: The Great Dying"
2. Slipknot "All Out Life"
3. Mother Feather "Red Hot Metal"
4. THEM "Circuitous"
5. Sick Of It All "Bulls Anthem" fat wrech chords
6. the Casualties "So Much Hate"
7. Hedge Fund "True Romance"
8. Part Time (feat Ariel Pink) "I Can Treat You Better" burger
9. Royal Tux (feat Kool Kieth) "Get Used To This"
10. J. Mascis "Web So Dense" sub pop
11. Pill "Fruit"
12. Grapetooth "Blood" polyvinyl
13. Pedro the Lion "Yellow Bike" polyvinyl
14. Thundercat, BadBadNotGood & FLying Lotus "King of the Hill" brainfeeder
15. Thom Yorke "Olga Destruction" xl
16. Joji (Clams Casinos) "Get Over You" 88rising
17. Stimulator Jones "Drive Through the Night" stonesthrow
18. Toro y Moi "Freelance" carpark
19. Yuno "No Going Back" sub pop
20. Broncho "Sandman"
21. RÜFÜS DU SOL Lost In My Mind"
22. Poppy (feat Grimes) "Play Destroy"
23. White Lies "Believe It"
24. Beach House "Alien" sub pop
25. Tallies "Mother" kanine
26. Deer Tick "Hey Yeah"
27. Deerhunter "Death in Midsummer"
Not On Spotify:
Everything made it on the playlist
2018 where are you going? Already November and time is just slipping so fast I can't keep up. So much has happened over the last few days. Saw Toro y Moi this past Thursday kick off his tour here in Santa Barbara of all places. It was a funky fresh time.
Saw the remake of Suspiria and am please to say it is great. Freaking bonkers is more like it but a great spin on the original and a must see for any film lover of any genre. Then ending is pure madness. Both Tilda Swinton and Dakota Johnson rocked the crap out of their roles and whoever is responsible for the choreography BRAVO! If you have been paying attention to New Noize over past 3 months you know I have been playing selections off the Suspiria soundtrack consistently and it has quickly catapulted its way in my top 10 of 2018 so far. 2018 has been a banner year for new music including this week.
I went heavy on the metal in hour 1 and smoothed things out in the 2nd hour, go ahead and check it for yourself. You know I'll be back next week.