1. Boris "EVOL" thirdman
2. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds "Ghosteen Speaks" ghosteen
3. Medicine "Expecting To Fly" Peter Blegvad
4. the Shivas "If You See Me" Tender Loving Empire
5. Kurt Vile (ft. The Sadies) "Baby's Arms" matador
6. WIVES "Sold out Seatz" city slang
***INTERVIEW WITH TICKET MINGLE***
7. FEET "Petty Thieving" clapped
8. Blackbear "Hot Girl Bummer" interscope
9. Kazu "Meo" adult baby
10. Drama "Hold On" ghostly international
11. Lapalux "Earth" brainfeeder
12. clipping. "Blood of the Fang" sub pop
13. Danny Brown "Best Life" warp
14. Robert Glasper(ft. Buddy + Denzey Curry + Terrace Martin + James Poyser) "This Changes Everything" loma vista
15. STARCRAWLER "No More Pennies" rough trade
16. DIIV "The Spark" captured tracks
17. Jimmy Eat World "Love Never" rca
18. Oni "Alone" metal blade
19. White Lies "Hurt My Heart" pias
20. Angel Olsen "All Mirrors" jagjaguwar
21. Dayglow "Nicknames"
Not On Spotify:
EVERYTHING MADE IT THIS WEEK!
Another New Noize in the books + special guests in the house.
Lets talk music first. Where is this onslaught of new music coming from? As of this past Friday the new BORIS, Danny Brown, KAZU(this was a few Fridays ago but still applies nerds), DIIV & Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds. All of these records could squeeze right into your "best of 2019" lists and I most certainly have my eye on a few of these come the end of the year. KAZU along with her full length "Adult Baby" is producing some really captivating music videos, here's Come Behind Me, So Good!:
Lapalux apparently has a new record coming out and I'm thrilled. Clipping is back and I have the full length. It’s all over the place, I'm just waiting on Sub Pop to give me the OK to bust this open.
So there is a app on the scene for people who are single, but also anyone who wants to make friends or wants to network. It's called "Ticket Mingle" and the way it works is simple. You meet humans who are wanting to go to the same show but do not have a ticket to this show. The catch is that you have to buy the ticket for the show in the APP. This past Sunday founders as well as Jacob Tell from Oniracom (Agency that built out the app) came to talk shop. There is a lot of potential for this app and really looking forward to see how all of this will unfold. It is live but its in its infancy stage, cop it at the IOS store.
See you next Sunday where I will be playing music off one of the most anticipated video games of the past 5 years or so.